Tuesday, January 05, 2010

i'm supposed to be running now. I mean, supposed to have ran just now. But instead i'm just here blogging, like a lazy ass. I even set my alarm to wake up early to go run, but my body knowing that it's my off day, decided to ignore it and sleep on till 10.30am. I thought, maybe I still could go run. But no, the Sun started blasting itself at full power on the Earth. So much for keeping up fitness for u21 that's starting soon. I mean, since my day offs are the only days I can run. or even play hockey.

My work life is my life now. Mostly. Waking up every morning, putting on a pair of jeans and a random shirt, then off to work. I like my work, despite it being mostly routine baking. I guess I find solace in doing things that I am familiar with? I'm just hoping right now that standing for 9 hours a day is helping me keep my fitness up. haha. Besides jap classes (which are starting in 3 hourstime (: ) and uh, trying to squeeze in some hockey matches, there's been little space left at night for dinner with people. Managed to drop by val's on sat for a supposed sleepover, had a great dinner, played Wii DDR watched the first ten minutes of He's just not that into you before I had to go, since there's work in the morning. Sigh. 

For my 2010 year so far [though it's only 5 days], I've got one complaint already- WE'RE PAYING ADULT FARE, as of 1st jan 2010. Grr. my 39 cents MRT trip for two stops is now 95 cents. That's about two bucks a day for travelling to and fro work :/ I see my income being rapidly drained away from me. Perhaps, that's one of the things I took for granted as a student.

Class reunion of 6C'03 tonight. woots! It's gonna be interesting (:

UGH. enough already.

No comments: