Sunday, August 09, 2009

i have sinnned against myself throughout this whole weekend. I totally blasted most of my self-rules within 3 days. Blasphemy!


1) I finished another judith macnaught book i borrowed from the library on friday. Something Wonderful the title was. how ironic when i precisely went to the library to study that day right after the celebrations. but it was a wonderful book though.
2) I ate overly full. Even on my birthday itself i was satisfied, but not to the extent of my tummy bursting at its seams. It'll take at least another 50 rounds on the track to redeem myself.
3) I watched Marley and Me on my brother's computer. Harry Potter was meant to be my last movie till anthe End of As.
4) I went on facebook. that's not too bad since i spend no more than 10 mins on it. That's as long as i don't click on mafia wars and sorority life.
5) I watched TV continously for uh, about 4 hours straight on saturday night. most were on National Geographic, so i could argue that it's rather educational. Secrets of the Tang Treasure Ship, Korea Sparkling: Unlocking the Grid about congestion, Life after People...
6) I made pancakes. nothing wrong about that, but it took almost as long as baking.
7) It's getting less relevent, but i spent more than i should on a new pair of earphones of lower quality than my currently spoilt pair.
8) Just to make it a nice number, i actually blogged three times in all today. I shouldn't even be blogging. but it unwise not to, since it's part of the stress relieving process of ranting.
I shall go back to watching 300 on channel 5.

No comments: