Friday, February 03, 2006

headache.i should be like sleeping now or something....but no...im blogging.i've got my suibi to do.and all the damn homework's coming in.i don't even have time to go watch memoirs of a geisha.or even have time for myself.im gonna be a dead girl walking soon.

my knee's hurting like crap since after chinese new year.and i've come up with 2 conclusions.one: i ate too much food and grew fatter during cny, and thus there's more pressure on my knee joints. two: training was so consistent, then there was a sudden longer break than usual, and back to regular training my knee couldn't adapt well enough.oh well.i can only hope and pray that it doesn't affect my performance when it already has.i ain't even got time to rest my exhaustion off during the weekend.
i need a duracell battery in my body.the work's just getting tougher and tougher.never easier.

No comments: