Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy valentine's day!

hm.went back crescent. abit too late though.most of them was gonee.but the day was quite nice i guess.just wanna thank all those people who made my day(: but somehow i spent the better part of the day in bukit merah library with yu jie trying to do my homework.while almost falling asleep.oh wells.but at least i was productive for once.

hui juan says im too nice.i think i am too.its just so mean to be mean.but i can be mean.but i think im still too nice to people.then i would say yujie's much nicer than me.she like bought a whole box of merci chocolates for her angel just because she wanted...and a box of kinder surprise for yu sheng.oh wells.

all the work's piling up on me.why can't i just sit down and do my work and actually finish it??it just won't happen no matter how much i try to concentrate.CONCENTRATION.bah.however am i gonna pass in ip?

oh wells i gotta get my rest.there's like ntu pitch training tmr.helppp.

No comments: