Saturday, February 25, 2006

my thighs ache.my stomach hurts.my arm hurts.all from yesterday. i think.PE had to run and had incline pullups - reason for aching arms and legs. but i still don't get why my stomach muscles hurt.a terrible feeling.moving a little here and there hurts. even sitting down from a standing position.argh.and then my glove and bandage went missing yesterday after training.weiling says someone probably accidentally took it home.yep.then there was dinner at kap.i really admire stef for playing in crescent hockey.and nj hockey as well.and she told us really interesting stories as well. hmm...wanna thank those who stayed a little longer to wait with me while my dad came (: really touched by that.

oh and my statement for the week [i still can't stop laughing over it..but it makes sense!]:
'purposely killing them accidentally' during IH debate..hahahha.

anyway..there's hockey match tmr with crescent.interesting.and i'll be skipping tuition twice in a row again.and assesment week's the week after the next.how depressing.can't wait for the reunion.

No comments: