Monday, January 30, 2006

blogger is so screwed up the past few days.and the recover post thing is not exactly helping.and now i've gotta rack my brains for my post again.

its chiinese new year today.but i stayed home telling my parents that i had homework to do which was quite true.but i ended up blogging and killing my day away.i didn't even get anything done except my xi zi corrections and eating up the food in the house making myself fat.uncle vincent and wilson came by with their kids today.it was quite amusing to talk to my aunt.i think..my mom's cousin's wife....er.i think aunt should be fine.yea.she's really nice to talk to, and she's gonna be a really good mum..being good with kids and all.she was like asking about school and all...and says rgs is too stressfull and won't try to enroll her daughter there.hahaa.but right now im trying to do my work which is failing miserably.should have just followed my parents.i haven't even gambled this year.something is terribly wrong with the year of the dog.or just with me.

hmm.i better get back to my work.like it'll ever be done.but there's no time this week at all.ntu pitch trainings are just too time consuming.then the weekend's all gone with u21 matches.and then there's maths tests,some socratic seminar thing..bah.i wont' be able to sleep again.

No comments: