Saturday, January 28, 2006

its breaking me up inside.why.the world? no.no one's perfect.nothing is.its full of crap.feelings?do i have them?oh yes i do.but it's far far down in the depths of my soul.no one shall find out.

yes its chinese new year's eve. a festive season where everyone celebrates and be happy and all merry.but there's darkness and cold.why? only the world knows.went back to both crescent and henry park yesterday.i am secluding myself .from everyone.class.ex-class.ex-ex-class.sorry guys.but i am.for some unknown reason.in crescent is all smiles and hugs.but what's in that?and so back to henry park. i secluded myself yet again in the gym with joanne at one corner because i couldn't bear to be with my class.and there was yapyap's farewell.i had a nice session of stargazing at sarah's pool.life started pouring out of my mouth to pui sheen but she couldn't understand my randomness.so what's the point.and now my class.everything's wrong.


strangers are nice to talk to.they don't know you.you have no idea who they are, there are no links in between and so everything just spills out.because there's privacy.which is something the world doesn't have.there are ears everywhere.scandals.rumours.do i want to be part of it?everyone is part of it.

don't leave me.

No comments: