Tuesday, September 06, 2005

haha..i've been wanting to post for quite a while but never really got down to it.

feel so useless yesterday.from my sprained arm on wednesday - went back to hpps and somewhat tried to relive my gym days and did roundoff backflips till i sprained my arm.HAH. and it HAD to be my left arm that is essential for right-handed hockey players.like what the hell. and so i just sat there for a hour and a half, while the rest of the team slogs under the sun by the torturous nordin.went to the gym with yj after that, which caused my inner shoulder muscle aches today.and my sprain still wouldn't heal. and we've got cross-training tmr.

sighs.......just wonder when parents would let their kids be more free and independant. i planned like somewhat a overnight hockey bonding for the sec 2s, but nooooooo....nobody can stay over coz of who?? parents .bloody them. and then the bloody irritating EXAMS too.oh right...and i so had the mood to actually do my homework yesterday...but noooo..my auto-habits had to kick in and made me just stone.and i didn't get much done.actually...none at all.

right and the science lecture thing today was a total bore.come to think of it.AAD was too. cept' for the eldds blackbox productions which i would say rocked the most.then comes the rest...which was crap.and so were the people.oh and i had to spend my time painting a t-shirt.first of all..the stupid shirt had to be black which made the stupid damn paint almost invisible to see.then, i had to run out of my orange fabric paint in the middle of painting my number.so it turned out horrible.but i met yee vonne from hpps..in ghim moh now.was nice to see her.all cute and all. oh anyway...apparently yuki just told me yesterday that i actually won 2nd prize for the t-shirt competition for that totally suckky design of mine.i have that photo somewhere...post it up sometime. i seem to keep wanting to post pictures but never find the time nor movtivation to.

ah....going sleep soon.as soon as csi is done.still got training tmr that comes in a package with the 10 rounds warm-up. ta.

No comments: