Friday, September 23, 2005

don't feel like blogging much now.so yea.
still can't decide about njc.but i can't want the cake and eat the icing as well.so sad.but seriously.i still can't make a damn decision.and played a match with the crescent hockey club seniors...against some australian team on tuesday night.they were big and good.friendly too.it was fun.

somehow i kinda developed some new habits of mine.sleeping in class .especially history and engliish.both teachers are standing right in front of me, talking to the class...and there i am sleeping and somehow either i became invisible or they just don't care.and then the apple fetish.eating whole apples almost everyday now, when just a few months back i didn't like apples.i guess it's the type that i eat. it's like this 'healthy ' hormone suddenly was released.lesser on the junk food and more on the fruits and vegs.not that im complaining.i think my ass and my thighs are getting fatter.bah.it's always the genes.

AND im losing much more stuff now.my clip, my set-square, stapler, protractor, things like that. many more too. and i even left my brother's library book in the com lab today.BAH.what is wrong with me?

oh and i came up with my own sleeping hours theory.coz when i sleep at 2am the last time, i woke up much easier than me sleeping at 12.assuming that i wake up at 6 every morning.well...it's like a 4 hour-blocks of sleep.if i don't sleep for 4 hours straight, i'll feel more sleepy and tired. so it's either i sleep at 10pm or 2 am everynight. but i can never sleep at 10 .it's too early.the good shows start at that time too!!
piano pieces seem to interest me now.as in not the lessons, but just to play to destress or something like that.


i think maya is cool.i'll use her to make my layout.eventually.and i josh groban is HOT. wahaha (: and apparently i have a triple eyelid on my right eye and double on my left.the freaking end-of years are here already.why must time travel so fast?almost like the speed of light. and i myself haven't even started on my revision.

No comments: