Monday, January 17, 2005

wht hell is wrong with the past few days???
i've been losing things and getting things wrong.

lets start with wednesday.
i was rushing for the PBL leaders workshop and then gadis had to ask me for the key to get her ever important malay book.she then left the key in the letter box.in a crushed piece of paper.anyone passing by could have thought that it was rubbish right??
okae, after freaking, went to queensway to get the shirt settled, which isn't still, then to ikea.

anyway,i got the spare from mr siow on thursday and made a duplicate.
so much for that key.i didn't go back to queensway on thursday and that was a mistake.
coz i had tuition that night, and had to sit beside this butt- scratching guy who came late.

friday....CCA day.i didn't go to queensway coz of that.

saturday...went ice skating and fell down like twice...and now my butt hurts when i sit.
was skating for like 3 hours straight....so legs were like jelly.
and then my hockey shirt which i just go t on friday...was put to wash and the ink thing smudged.destroyed.

sunday...had tuition..and found out that i lost my wallet.probably lost it on sat i think...coz i didn't see it since then..at the skating rink.my cards, key, student pass, my badge...all gone.sighx..

today.lucky i left the back door open.
i forgot to bring my phone to school.
asked the key from mr siow again
he wanted to take key back after school..but we'll think of excuses soon.
hockey...before running my thigh muscles started to pull or something..it hurts even worse now..
okae...after training...i changed, left with yj, caught the bus quite in time.then....
when i was one bus stop away from home, realized i forgot to bring my tablet back..left it at the hockey pitch.rushed back there...lucky the seniors were still there....got my tablet back.then on the bus ride back, had to pay $1 for the bus fare....only coin i had left.coz i lost my ez-link card remember???
sighx
and i reached home over one hour after my training ending.
then tmr i have house party, wednesday have PBL leader training AGAIN.
so i should have gone to queensway to settle the shirt last thursday!!
sighx.
the person who finds my wallet......PLEASE return it..sigh



No comments: