Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

well...today relatives came and visit...came here and learned how to bake cake (: a little girl with her 2 brothers ...just like me...im the youngest.anyway..the cake was surprisingly good.

okae...i still haven't finished my homework [ like i will bother to fnish it]...and school's reopening in 2 days.haven't bought any new school u , or books.i think i can still wear the uniform though..sighx...

yesterday's hockey was the most fun i guess, besides losing to MI...we were playing the match, then i rained halfway through...HEAVY rain.then the seniors started to join the game and we had twice as many players after that...had to stop the game to get people out...instead, the seniors continued the match in the rain, while we practiced our hitting by the side. we gto SOAKED ..but it was fun.in the end after hockey we couldn't dry off, and my dad came to fetch me, yj followed me back to my house and we wetted the seat with our wet butts..she stayed to bathe, coz she brought extra clothes..we ended up watching 'prince of tennis' on my tablet while eating fries and sausages.she went home before lunch...

on wed there wasn't any hockey, so i played tennis with adila..ended up trying to dry the court for and hour.

well...there's nothing much to say anymore.....
hope you people are gald to go back to school.

No comments: