Monday, January 24, 2005

boo..today's another bad luck day.
or what i think it is.

i came to school in the morning all fine.
then i catch the flou bug from some classmate.
sneezing non-stop throughout the day.i think it has got to do with the constuction in our school too.all the dust flying around.yea...
then today's homeEc class we cooked chicken.and ours got burnt.*sniffles*
but it still tasted not bad.just abit too salty.
then our health check...i forgot to bring my specs to school...and have to go again tmr.
i had to be the last coz im the 'class chairperson'.aiyah..
then after that i still have to stay back and count the books.
and that's during my recess.so bought something and brought up to class and eat.
then we im just gonna start eating, denise comes back to class[ counsellor]
yea..then only ate my tuna sandwich.

then maths..skip
lit...got unseen prose.we only had 40mins to answer 2 essay questions.of course im gonna fail..only wrote like half a page each coz i didn't have time.then..lunch..ate my home ec practical food.really nice.haha
then got PBL.was so boring i almost fell asleep.
then after that when i went back to class..my nose became worse...so..it was after a while before i left the school.
when walking out i opened my milo...then drank it..i saw a bus coming..thought it might not be 132.so i continued strolling to the bus stop.then the traffic light turned red.the bus had to stop..i saw 132.at first i thought maybe i should just wait for the mext one...then i just decided to catch that bus.i accidentally gripped my milo too tight and it squrted through the straw onto my uniform.it looked like vomit..eek.
and i was going for tuition sommore.
so i went up the bus using my tablet to cover the stain.then went to the upper deck..saw the other hockey girls.yea..so i borrowed a shirt from one of them...i did have a PE shirt....just that i accidentally left it in class.
yea..and i went to the back of the bus to change.nobody saw me of course.
yea...then i got off the 132.walked to the 171 busstop...and when i just reached...a 171 pass by.
sighx.
wait for the next one.and i had to stand.
went for tuition..then go home..that's the end till here.
gonna go to changi airport to fetch my mom and my brothers later.
im soooo busy this week .sighx.

bye bye.



No comments: