Wednesday, January 19, 2005

hello
i don't know what's wrong with siow.
think he's too old fashioned.with his biggg square specs and stuff..
he didn't even allow us to print ' k i c k m e ' on our own class tee.
he's not even the one who's gonna wear it.and made me go through so much trouble to call the printer guy.
now our shirt doesn't look as nice.

anyway, my mom and my 2 brothers are in shanghai with my aunt.
so im home alone with my dad.

i ponned PBL leaders workshop to go to queensway today,
and just found out from bernette that it was for the sec 1s.
haha.....
joyce and elaine came today.....with lots of food.yay
then we had lots left...and stuffed them in xy 's locker.
haha

tmr i have an interview for tdp.
it clashes with my chinese remedial..haha
i am not too bad at chinese now okae.
itz just the teacher who is taking those in chinese remedial last year.
soo..yea.
got maths tuition at night too.then friday no school!
yay

bye

No comments: