Friday, January 07, 2005

i am sooo proud of myself.
last night was probably the night that i finished the most work since....dunno when.
went home and bathe, then ate my lunch,then took my homework out.and i fell asleep for an hour on my table for an hour.
bleagh.
then i started on my work.mostly my holday homework actually.
finished one and a half chinese compos.
my maths corrections.
pasted a few newspaper articles.
sorted out my file.
(:

had no hockey today.again.im soo gonna be died on monday trng.
can't not have hockey for a week or more.
sighx.

i have ta make the
-class shirt.
-buy stuff to decorate up the class
-buy a new grip for my hockey stick.
-have the habit to do my homework earlier.
-buy a shoe bag.
-pay for a lot of books.
-pay jo for hockey shirt.

all has something to do why money ..sighx.i gotta save up.

i think our english teacher isn't so bad...she gave us an extension for all our english holiday homework [ which is good for me] (: but she likes to tell stories about her self and go out of point.and she talks alot.shen she came into class today..she talked/lectured us for 20mins then walked out of the class and disappeared when she had 2 periods.which is 1hour and 10 mins.

well...i better start doing my homewirk tonight if not i'd be tied down on the weekends.
bye

No comments: