Wednesday, November 11, 2009

it's not gonna be a very nice post to read today, so if you don't want to feel down, don't read it. OH WAIT. EXCEPT FOR THIS PART. THIS YOU MUST READ:
pamela is going on a vegetarian-Mondays diet! join her if you can, cut down on your carbon footprint!
inspired by the talk: Nature is Changing; Copenhagen and Beyond - What does it mean for Asia? - held by NUS LKY School of Public Policy.

now you can stop reading if you wish.




It's only been 3 days since the start of the battle. 5 down. 6 more to go. All I can say is that they all haven't left me with a good feeling at all. I feel like I'm plunging into this pool which I can never surface, and with each paper, I'm sinking deeper. Basically, I'm saying that I don't even have the confidence of passing the paper(s) alone. Not exaggerating here. Besides a serious lack of time management (technically I don't think my problem is termed time management, rather, think slow, write slow.), I also have a lack of exam skills for grouping and organizing information (need i mention a dwindling supply of confidence and positivity?) The aftermath feeling is worse than any other exam I have sat for before, including my common tests which I saw the most number of Us on my paper in my life, which does not bode well for A levels. Some people I depend on have managed to wrestle some negativity away from me, but each time I look back on the papers, a ten-tonne boulder drops deep in my belly. I really, REALLY wish that I can say 'it's finally over!' or 'that was fun!', but my humour and optimism has miraculously drained from me. I have even been hallucinating images of letter Cs [trying to be optimistic here] and worse on a pink slip of paper...daytime-nightmares I tell you!


Getting daily headaches from worrying too much [i believe is the cause] is not a good sign. Please let it end.

No comments: