Sunday, November 29, 2009

06IP01 class outing @ ECP -28/11/09
before it rained....


heading towards the city!


pouty ariel o'.'o



it seems never ending...


our secret garden.



the gang.


ariel + prata with sausage and mushroom

this was what i thought just now, when i was wet, cold and tired:
"I shouldn't have tries so hard. I wanted to leave my classmates with good memories after these four years together, but inevitably, it never happens how you want it to happen"
on today's 06ip01 class outing at ECP. we met, we cycled, didn't manage to get to marina barrage, it rained, we returned the bikes, we left for town. we were there for only 3 hours.

Ariel, Anne and I went shopping at Raffles City instead to find prom shoes since we didn't want to play LAN. Anne found shoes. I didn't. I sad. Ariel bought a scarf. Ariel is my shopping advisor/ fashion police. We were walking around a shopping mall in beachwear (: We had a great dinner [i had Morning Post Blueberry cereal and half a prata], and we left. good food, good company, we enjoyed ourselves.

but i'm fine now. i know i should have expected it. I just didn't want to believe.

No comments: