Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm saving this post as a draft so as not to spoil the surprise. (6th November 2009)
A much lighter head, no more swishing, no more excessive use of shampoo, and I gotta start learning how to use wax.
And so....I cut my hair!
well thing is, it's the first time I'm going short. shorter than my IP2 short, which then I still could tie a mini pony tail somewhat then. Now, I can't. But no worries there, I'm getting used to it.
When I left the salon, I was hesistant. Like really. my mind was kinda reeling like 'I LOOK LIKE A BOY!' even though i've prepared myself to go short for at least a week now. Thus it wasn't an impulsive decision (or maybe it was, just a longer term impulsion), and I was surprised at how surprised i was at my own reaction. But now that i'm home, i've played around with it, and starting to like it! It's still a little shorter than what I expected, but nice nontheless. so I've gotta thank Joanne from J Salon at Far east plaza for reassuring me, and the styling. I paid good money for her to help me!
So anyway,  I meant to want to have something similar to this...


or this... after much research (i showed the hairdresser these same pictures too),


but the results more like this...(but a little shorter..)


and thus, i'm this!


my souvenior of which i'm gonna send to Locks of Love as a donation,


and say goodbye to this!


a HAIR-raising experience!

No comments: