Monday, November 23, 2009

i finally fell sick.
not that i was looking forward to or wanted to get sick, but it just hit so suddenly when i was getting complacent about not having fallen sick while everyone around me was ill before. Thankfully it wasn't too bad during the Biology paper 3 today, it got worse after I left the class lunch at pizza hut [06ip01 girls' lunch @ bukit timah shopping centre pizza hut after bio paper]. didn't go home straight away as a should have, had to pick up a SATs book from matt (thanks!) and then dropped by fareast plaza for a little shopping. The shopping was fruitful, burning a whole in my bank, and making me realize that I should priortize my needs and wants! [there's just so many things to be bought!!]

And yes, now that bio paper 3's over, i've only got one MCQ paper left! yes. it feels like such an accomplishment! [i dare not regress on what happened the past 2 weeks] Life is starting to get busy, I'm slowly oiling my rusty finger-joints for furious typing, getting the event-planner in me started again. With the barrier called A levels almost down to the ground, i can finally move forward! A dam that bursts it's banks, i've got to ensure there's steel reinforcements in place to allow the flood waters to flow smoothly again.

i do still miss my hair at times.

No comments: