Monday, May 11, 2009

sorry chin.. more pictures coming up (:
my early morning baking (12-4am) resulted in rather nice personal New York Cheesecakes and Red Velvet Cupcakes. originally for my mom for Mother's Day yesterday, she hasn't exactly seen them yet. 

red velvet cupcakes - unadorned.
the lone adorned with CREAM CHEESE FROSTING (:
a little jewels on top....
*MUNCH* yummy XD
and a whole box for my mom. Happy Mother's Day!
personal New York Cheesecakes in muffin tray.
yum. slightly more sour than previous ones, but still yum..and i love the digestives base (:
older photos: chocolate cheesecake, adorned with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup!
My Hazelnut ice blended drink with trudy's Ice Latte @ Woodland's library
My Tuna sandwich meal. didn't expect the pasta and chips on the side, and the BIG sandwich. really worth my money!
and vinnie last night @ redhill food centre: 'UH?' - courtesy of Denise's photography.

No comments: