Sunday, May 24, 2009

the prospect of going to university is hounding me again. torn between business degrees and pastry and baking degrees, local universities vs going overseas, work or study first, business degree before pastry, or pastry then business degree? seriously. it's time consuming.and heart wrenching to choose.
+++++
had a dental check up today as well. my first in about 4 years. as it turned out, hockey balls inflict more damage than i thought (that, or i think too highly of my body's robustness). my front tooth is still a little shaky, but it's not as bad as a week ago, and well, the tooth next to it which i thought escaped unscathed, actually has a fracture. zzzz.i really hope that tooth doesnt break, and that the root of my front tooth will recover fully. i really don't want to go for a root canal surgery anytime in the future.

No comments: