Saturday, May 23, 2009

One consequence of having season over is the eating. Restrictions are lifted, and the binging starts. It's not on purpose, but the past week has just left me feeling...soaked in oil. Especially after tonight's dinner, with my parents and grandparents at Lao Beijing, again. I overate, not on purpose, but as usual my family tends to order too much food ( i believe i ranted on this before being one of the major flaws of my family), and me being the waste-not and save-the-earth person, finished up remaining food there was. and 3 hours later, my stomach's still groaning about taking on the extra load. I need to remind myself to go back to hockey-season-eating diet. all the more when i'm not exercising at all.

Last Saturday - Dinner at Lao Beijing[Novena] (reason: grandpa's birthday, but this restaurant soaks it's food in oil.literally.)
Last Sunday - home cooked dinner. oily veggies, fried bacon.
Monday - Long John's Silver for lunch (Angels & Demons movie)
Tuesday - Burger King for dinner (Expressions concert)
Wednesday - Pizza, vanilla coke, Ruffles' chips, LOTS of chocolate cake from Secret Recipe ( drama seniors' farewell) thank god i went swimming after, the only form of exercise i've had all week.
Thursday - canteen's jap food stall: grilled [more like deep-fried] teriyaki chicken bowl. Nuggets at Delta (A div finals) , Fried rice and grilled chicken for dinner.
Friday - Dinner at Buddy Hoagies (Hockey Angel-Mortal revelation day): bologniese pasta, more chocolate cake.
Today - Dinner at Lao Beijing again [Tiong bahru plaza], (i think because my mom had vouchers)

not only have i reminded myself of guilty-VERY-UNHEALTHY eating habits (i still haven't included the choc chip cookies i baked on thursday night), but how big the hole in my bank account is as well. Perhaps this is what have been causing my breakouts :/

Also, holidays feel as if they've started a week ago. There's lesser people in school, lesser lessons, and no assembly. Although there's the naggy uneasy feeling of unfairness when i have to go to school everyday for a lesson or two when everyone else has a full day or two at least to themselves. I guess it's just my fate that i've got good, hard-working teachers who are willing to teach me although they could use these two weeks as an extra break too. plus my combi of taking content-heavy subjects, as Trudi canavan goes in the Age of the Five: Book Two- Last of the Wilds ~ Destiny demands sacrifice. 


I've been having the nagging feeling to blog about something, anything, everything, everytime i'm away from the computer. I guess those are the times when i think. about life, humans, the world, the future. Nationals, friends, food, fantasies. but I guess they are only to remain as thoughts in my head, since i've probably long-forgotten about the topic once blogger starts up to create-a-new-entry page.

i have been having guilty thoughts. it brings no harm but to myself. but i worry for its consequences with each course of action taken. but i do know, it may change my world.or not.hopefully not.hopefully it won't even happen.

No comments: