Sunday, July 13, 2008

its so sad. sundays are gonna be my study days from now on, because i know i will do nothing on saturdays besides eat, read my book, use my tablet, pick at my nails, roam around the house yada yada yada. so today i went to plaza sing starbucks to attempt to reduce my growing pile of work. *well i did have an alternate motive for choosing plaza sing when there was bugis and tanglin mall on the list too...* personal SHOPPING SPREE.like alone. at cotton on. and my receipt's like a 3 digit sum...$***.** kind of thing. first of a kind that ever happened to me, on clothes, and while i'm alone. i always knew shoppping therapy works (: except that this time i knew there were a few push factor influences as to why it escalated to this level.i'm not a clothes kind of person...but cotton on...it just stood out and is really comfy (: haha. enough.

5 hours at starbucks.noisy, smelt of coffee, perfect distractions of people walking past the glass walls. but still its more conducive than my quiet, neutral-smelling home which has a million things i can occupy myself with for hours.managed chinese, econs and maths. sounds a lot, but no it isn't. because they were only parts of the big thing. again, i blame my short concentration span.

dramafest
i guess i got over the embarressment by now, but i doubt pictures of me in costume will come up here at least for another week. like they say, no need to air dirty clothing in public.i would say the run went well. relieved that its over, and enjoyed the experience once again. despite the eccentric roles i'm given to portray.
somehow there's just this difference in people in different CCAs. each CCA you join, you meet different sorts of people, and the difference in their personalities really stand out.truly. i would come to a conclusion, it is partially true that your CCA and its members shape you.
Thank you Catherine, Leung Yan and Annabel for the wonderful experience of working with you guys (: Bake-Off!

No comments: