Saturday, July 26, 2008

i could say today felt like my longest day ever. leaving the house at 6.40am and reaching home only at midnight. continuously like clockwork, after a full day's worth of school, there were two extra remedials (for USEless people like me), then a little bit of training, before hitting more worksheets during tuition. and i thought it would be over with this, but no, went to pick my mom before going for dinner during supper time at some nice chinese restaurant. and since it was near my brother's training dojang, we went to pick him before i finally reached home.and now i've just got to wait for my turn to use the bath. 'it's gonna be a long day...-Redman'08'

well dinner with my mom and her collegues seemed really interesting, exposed me to the office buddies working system. like who pays for food, where and how they get their 4-D numbers for the next week's draw, how they share stories of anything and everything. well i'm just glad to be able to tag along and ate such delicious food at a nice restaurant for free...13 different dishes. like woah. i just bloated up.

i feel old and faulty.as if my body's ready to break down soon.

i don't know if i'm prepared.

No comments: