Thursday, July 24, 2008

dear taggers:
i could posts the photos if i had the time to take them or upload them, just that i would fear people would bombard me with too many orders and then that would tempt me too much into dropping out of school and just opening up my own cafe (:

well, so far this week i haven't reached home before 8.30pm.either due to training, then dinner at 2nd chinatown, or staying in school to hopefully finish my work. well i'm only staying in school due to the belief that i'll be more productive in school, come home later, but i will sleep earlier, thus preventing pimple breakouts!

and a relevation t told me today. t2 told t that my face looked rounder after the june holidays. i thought so too ): seriously, i bring food to school EVERYDAY. and not for lunch, for snacking during class and breaktimes. sigh. i'm seriously eating too much. must be the lack of sleep and stress.

stop tempting me!

No comments: