Tuesday, May 22, 2007

i realizedi haven't acheived much this year. and i found a reason why. more like a person who has been hindering me rather then supporting me. and no, they aren't my parents. its ms. artina my famously helpful CT rep. first, she shot down my chance at being ogl for this year just because she thinks that i might be too busy with hockey and wouldn't be able to cope.and guess what, i dropped outta milo cup cause my knee is just too old, and the bloody IP rule banned me from playing A divs. i've got no leadership role this year, and no sports record to boast about. so i became pretty much free.and i joined drama. how ironic it is, she taking me out of ogl to free up my time, only for me to join another CCA. since my science research application failed, which i wasn't very keen on anyway,and i've got no electives and such. and ndc and dramafest are over. i'm pretty much free again. till hockey training starts again that is.

No comments: