Sunday, March 11, 2012

life as a waitress

Fun! I love it when C is there. She's the one who makes those 5-7 hours enjoyable. If she didn't start on the second day I was there, I don't think I'd have continued with the job. I love it when we comment about the customers right in front of them, and just have a good laugh over whatever random things it is. And yesterday, was no exception. This is what I started:

Me: " Everytime I look at that couch, I just want to jump and pounce onto it." < refers to big black sofa and my tired feet.

*C looks over to the couch*

C: "The couch, or the man?"

*I raise my eyebrows, and look over to the couch appreciatively. Hunky cutely delicious man sitting on the other couch next to it.*

Me: "I was talking about 28(the empty couch), but.......heh."

C: "So once again, the question - the MAN, or the Couch?"

*I smile, and went to attend to other customers*

:D

No comments: