Sunday, November 20, 2011

travels.

"I am an adventurer not by choice but by fate"

Beautiful ain't it. It does reflect my inner feelings currently, as much as I want to travel the world. I came across this quote from one of the comments in an article by my current favourite blogger - Jeff Goins.
"3 Reasons to Travel While You're Young"
I started following him due to the above mentioned post when I saw it being shared on facebook. Before I read that article, I had a penchant for travelling. My adventurous nature just pulled me towards anything that was out there. The food, the culture, the atmosphere, the people, their thoughts, their habits, their behaviours - it's all so fascinating! The article only served one purpose. It reinforced my decision to travel. Whenever I can.

I'm going to meet people from around the world. Let me say 'Hi' to you first. Look out for me!

No comments: