Friday, June 19, 2009


i just had to record this down before i forgot all about it while studying. it's really rare, that i remember dreams after i wake up. and today's is even more special! as i had not 1, not 2, but 3 dreams!

dream number 1: black smoke
I looked out my bedroom window, and the sky was sunny all around except in one area. ahead of me, low dark clouds gathered around the buildings, as if i was going to rain in that small district. but, the clouds grew
thicker, grew blacker and started to expand! Just like the shadows in Charmed (this really old TV show on 3 witch sisters), it started to move towards my block. even though it seemed as though it rose up to about 10 storeys, and i was on the 23rd, i had this instinct that breathing in that smoke would be a terrible thing! and so i got my brother to help me close all the windows in the house as fast as possible as it was approaching rapidly! but while i was closing the last of windows, the black noxious thing stopped at the building before ours. false alarm for me, and it gradually began to clear. i don't know what possessed me to go downstairs and check out the situation. and i found: a crowd. with a blue unmarked van and a few blue burly men in bulletproof jackets in the open centre of the crowd. I think i asked what happened, and one of the men showed me a missile. as in those i saw on the Discovery channel, where they can be loaded onto gun and fired, used by some terrorist or guerilla groups too. they were firing that. around housing estates??!! and the weird thing is (that can only happen in dreams) was that there's no damage at all! only just lots of smoke..their reasons for doing so? i can't remember, only that it was stupid.
ok...this is almost what the 'missile' looked like...the bottom one. apparently it's a anti-tank hand grenade 0_0

dream number 2: doctor's visit
I visited the GP clinic [but i felt fine in the dream, really] I entered the doctor's office, to find the doctor and two nurses watching a movie on a TV propped onto a trolley. and so i sat there and waited. and then the doctor paid attention to me. I think we ran through some normal checkup procedure, and then suddenly the nurse's attention was brought away from the screen to me. she announced that i have some weird sickness in it's clinical name, which was basically - the flu. but she was stuttering so much over the name that the doctor just handed me the card he wrote on to read what he diagnosed. ok....and so i went over to the counter to pay and collect my meds for a flu i did not feel. i got home to pass my mom the receipt, and i didn't notice what they charged for till she asked me. apparently there was a chest X-ray, some other service which had to do with buses (??) and the bill was $59.90. the meds had cost $39.90.( for 10 pills. oh wow. $4 for each) oh did i mention that the movie the nurses were watching was Saw?

dream number 3: an nj hockey gathering.
I met up with edwin, karen, david and john for uh, dinner i think. we were only drinking soybean though. and then we met alex and aleee together coincidentally at the same restaurant. the whole restaurant was empty except for us hockey people, with the two groups sitting at opposite ends of it. table and stools were fashioned like an old chinatown coffeeshop with varnished glossy wood. karen and john left, alex and aleee didn't join us, and so i went over to their table to talk to aleee (why did i do that anyway?). she was eating uh, melted chocolate ice cream and had a soybean drink.haha. after awhile i think i was feeling third-partyish and went back to our own table where apparently, we actually finished a steamboat dinner, and shaun p. had mysteriously appeared! he was the only one eating, finishing up the last of our spicy steamboat. and then the store started closing with all of us inside..hm.

well, after typing out all these, i figured my dreams were somewhat related to my waking hours before it. i had messaged aleee abt booking pitch for a hockey thing, and when i was adding the recipient i typed 'ale', and both aleee and alex appeared. haha. and then the movie Saw - juniors were watching it during chalet and i had just blogged about it.as for the first dream....i have no clue where that came from.

now. back to start studying! it's earlier than yesterday, being 1pm now (:

No comments: