Tuesday, October 28, 2008

!&^%$#@
i thought i backed everything up. except NOT ALL my contacts were in my SIM card. and thus i lost 200-300 contacts just like that. and i've only recovered 67 so far. in 2 hours. not bad though.
-12.10am

CHINESE A's IS IN TWO DAYS' TIME. 
i should be fretting by that statement, but i'm not. i wonder why. i haven't been making any effort to up my chinese level as of since 2 weeks ago. 

i still hate being sick.

Dolly's Macs surprise!
those who were there.
YOU GUYS DON'T GET TO EAT THIS NICE CAKE (:
'MINE!'
(:
'ahhh...'
Dolly and dolly.
'CHOMP'

----------------------------------------------

I don't know why i've been so tired, so lethargic this weekend. Having afternoon naps are rare for me, yet i had did it two straight days in a row. Might be hormonal imbalance, or just the effects of the viral fever which i haven't fully recovered from.

ADHD. I might be suffering from it a little. Explains the lonliness and possible emo-ing. Go away. Disappear.

Speculative thoughts.  
-26th October 2008

No comments: