Thursday, October 23, 2008

I can't believe i fell sick today. woke up feeling like a deadweight, with a temperature almost 1.5 degrees higher than a normal person's body temperature. some medication and more sleep did wonders. feeling sick is totally horrendous, even if is means i get to skip boring chinese lessons.

possible causes people have been telling me why i got sick
1) training out in drizzle yesterday afternoon
2) not enough sleep
3) (my own conclusion) my body and immune system was weakened from PT, then i played in the slight drizzle, letting the fan blow my hair dry, then i fell asleep with an ice pack wrapped around my ankle has caused the inconvenient sickness.

well as the doc said, viral fever. body aches are shitty. and i just slacked the whole day watching the bimbotic bitchy season two of Gossip Girl. 

school's shitty. see you tomorrow?

No comments: