Sunday, August 24, 2008

someone's applying balm somewhere and i can smell it through my open window. it always happens. someone cooking egg, someone cooking chicken in dark soy sauce, someone baking, should the wind happen to blow in my direction with me at my table, i'll smell it. for once i finished a project, to be more specific, econs VA before sunday night. at the expense of a whole saturday night. and sunday morning. literally. since friday night, i've only slept about 3 hours. when i was watching the olympic rhythmic gymnastics at 1am and from 3pm to 5pm just now, when the weather was so blissfully cooling, raining and all. but from 2.30am to 12pm, econs VA straight. for once, i had the discipline.

and slacked the rest of the sunday off. so much for wanting to study and finishing my story.

No comments: