Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I had no idea there were guys in nj that rebellious. Ok, it should have been expected, but it was suprising all the same. A guy who had an ear piercing on his left ear. Well, congrats on not getting caught yet pal :)
- 2.13pm

I think it was the best present i ever got myself. Out of the many things i splurged on during birthday season for no reason, i would use my own birthday as an excuse to convince myself that it was money well spent on myself. Ranging from clothes, to food, to entertainment...my wallet and card was constantly open, to much regret.

But this post is not about regret, its about me complementing the film, 'The Leap Years', a singaporean production, which i am very proud of to own a vcd of. Despite the critic i read about it only, from an average romantic's point of they, i think it was a great movie. Especially loved the plot. It was the kind of movie i expected when i saw that trailer many months ago, but after i watched it, it was better:) only sad thing is that i couldn't get to watch it on february 29th. A few months have passed, but i don't think i'm as patient as Li Ann to wait four years...to watch a vcd.

It left a similar after-movie feeling to Wedding Daze. But i'm guessing this affected me more due to a singapore context, and well i consider february 29th a very special day.

Well if you thought i was a little dao, dazed, emo or just a little quiet today, don't mind it. Nothing about you, just the movie that set me thinking. Such things are storylines, thought up by very imaginative, or you could say inspirational people and deliver it.thank you for that.

Life goes on.
- 5 august 2008 1.30am

well i'm like blogging on my phone, and can't really post it here at once, thus the outdated entries.

No comments: