Tuesday, August 09, 2005

happy birthday to my dear brother
and happy birthday to singapore

how nice...a double birthday.
anyway.i found the celebrations for national day yesterday a bit too long and plain. half the class pissed me off again.cabbed down to hpps after that...waited for the rest to come...more like arnold before we went to bung over at val's.at hpps, we played basketball , stoned atop the monkey bars and ate brownies till we grew fat.HAH.watched fantastic 4 over there while the guys played with the gamecube and terrorized the basement.had to go for tuition ..so i left earlier.not that i had too.i felt obliged as my test was on friday.but it wasn't exactly helpful.like before.went back while accompanying m*****[think she's quite known already but i wouldn't want people to think otherwise] on the bus.apparently i mistook her whole crook personality.she's got some straight in her.whatever.

val's planning a mega sleepover.which i can't wait for.a chance to display my sadistic creativity.haha.we haven't had one in ages.blah.

i think my sadist self is not sadistic enough.anybody knows how to enhance my sadistic ablities? besides not helping a person who fell down right in front of me and laugh.

No comments: