Friday, July 29, 2005

ahhh...it's about to end.
which i don't know if im glad or not.
but i really appreciate some stuff some people did for me.like christine, amelia, zhen ren, marion and my two brothers.they're probably the only ones who gave me a present. met zhen ren at tiong today, more like exchanged presents.coz i still had not given her hers till today.felt so bad i bought her 200 g of famous amos cookies haha.my brothers gave me cotton candy and a muji pencil..haha.plus something else .chrsitine and amelia..my favourite signo ball pens plus refills which i seriously needed then, and total of 300g of famous amos.wahahaha.but still kinda disappointed.spent half my birthday alone.but im not that sad either.more of a mixed emotion.

can't believe we are out of the tournament though.sad like hell.and probably the first time i cried at a sad event in 4 years.partially due to my fever cum gastric flu that triggered the tears i guess.if not i probably would have been able to hold it back.felt really weak after the game.and i blame myself for being sick on that day which caused us to lose.stupid gastric flu.kinda vomitted a few times on monday too...that's why.

im weird.when people are sick and get MC, they don't go to school and are glad that they can get to skip school.but im exactly the opposite.i go to school .call me weird.

oh and there was speech day.which was boring.and so was the njc personality test before that.and just 2 days ago i had an interview with the principal.don't bother asking.




ta.

No comments: