Sunday, July 10, 2005

the past week.
happy.sad.stressed.confused.bored.dazed.amazed.hypocritical.hoped.irritated.
i guess emotions can't be helped when things happen.
yesterday had hockey, then slacked for the rest of the day.i then regret not using the time to do my homework coz i have to do it right after THIS entry.today wasn't exactly very productive either.and i've got a match to play tmr.and mr nordin isn't gonna be around.but still.we will WIN.no matter what.
and a freaking fly won't stop flying around me.sheesh.

my entries are never gonna be long again.ok...not never..but i still can't reveal stuff on my blog like its my whole life.i never did.except in my diary which i don't write in anymore. but a few pieces of fullscap paper here and there.

something happened in the past week that made me wanna blog.but it got erased from my miind.but all i can say for now is russell peters rocks.his jokes are what i would call multi-racially funny. if people would stop being such stuck ups about racism.just sit back and laugh.its great.

the countdown has started.but i won't say it.people closest to me ought to know it themselves without even asking me or someone telling them coz its so damn obvious.well.off i go to do my homework.bye.



my heart rages on.

No comments: