Thursday, May 19, 2005

crap lah.can't believe i spent close to 150 bucks today.my turf shoes only cost 60 bucks thanks to a mr.samat-good-friend that gave us a discount.the rest was spent on school blouse [freaking thing cost 10 bucks each], yellow socks, a nice adidas shoe bag [which isn't like some poser sec. 1's one.],and a nice white adidas sports bra.but i wanted black.the stupid thing only had xs..and the it was on offer...and too tempting for me... (:
yea..and si jing actually bought the exact same stuff as me [including the sizes] ...except the socks..coz there was only one left in this shop... (: [and i took it first].
then when we were ready to leave..freaking sky had to rain.asshole
on my way home..met ghariza on the bus with her njc hockey mates.

oh..and got back my results today.some people actually did worse then me ..so i won't really make them feel worse by posting my results and stuff..but they're not that fantastic either.according to me..my geog. , chinese, english and lit. marks suck.
i can't really blame lit. my mind naturally cannot infer characteristics and stuff from a passage.its not exactly my fault that im born with half the amount of emotions that normal people have.and for english.i blame the teacher.
she isn't exactly english-teacher material.she comes to class with practically nothing in her hands, doesn't come to class at least a fifth of the total amount of lessons she has with us.
and practising oral reading the whole day long is not going to help improve our comprehension

freaking 6 a-side is coming up and i don't have enough practice!
sighx.
bye.

No comments: