Tuesday, May 24, 2005

apparently ..my maid forgot to on the fan which directs smoke out of the kitchen..and not into the house.she was frying chili ..and i was in the room..almost suffocating..and it burnt my eyes and the back of my throat and in my mouth..and my nose...and...whatever part it can enter my body.it took a few minutes of very difficult breathing to go back to normal *cough cough*but putting that aside...
WE GOT INTO THE QUARTERS!!!
for 6 a-side i mean.our first game was like shit la...and we managed to draw ..
and some how we improved game by game.here's the score.
cgs vs. east view : 0 - 0
cgs vs. yu hua : 1 - 1
cgs vs. swiss cottage : 4 -0

but i think we should be able to win at least the semi-finals..and the best ..the finals!!!
lets keep our hopes high!


GO CRESCENT HOCKEY!

oh..and i got this very big bruise below my left knee ..and a painful scrape on my right knee.
apparently i went cycling yesterday and fell when clever me decided to answer the ringing phone in my pocket when riding at a very high speed.emi and dixin just rode off not knowing what happened.and got another sunburn yesterday..which intensified itself under the scorching sun today and is all wrinkled and painful. and i DID put sunblock!!!!
hmph.
btw..we were at east coast and tried unsuccessfully to teach a certain someone if whom shall mot be named how to ride a bike.
but the terriyaki chicken and its rice was worth the free ride home with my parents[but 5 of us still had to squeeze in the back of dixin's car] (:
i actully have a affinity for jap rice now (:

No comments: