Tuesday, March 15, 2005

okae.....since im free now.i'll post for some people's sake.

the march holidays are finally here, but a week is just tooo short .
at least 2 weeks would be better.

anyway...my brother got a new phone...a siemens one with camera.
first he says its ugly..but he still wants it.
i still think i prefer my own phone right now (:

i miss my mp3 player.
and nikki got a lime green zen micro .
that's so not fair.
this friday i wanna go down to the creative fest and get another mp3
i need one.
and the one i chose already has 5 GB....and has radio...and is cheaper then my previous one.
and its cheaper than the zen micro (:

haven't told my parents that i dropped my mp3 on the bus.
sighx.
wonder if they'll even let me buy my own mp3.

my CA marks weren't that good either.
i can't belive i almost failed my english.borderline.
my chinese marks are 10 marks higher than my english
and everybody knows that my chinese is so bad.
just can't believe it...

and im deproving.hockey
can't belive i missed the hit that day
vs. njc
and we tied coz nordin blew the whistle 2 seconds before nad scored the second goal.
which is bit crap.haha.

today went to play tennis.
then went to kopitiam and ate.quite a lot.
then me and diana ordered dessert.mango rise.it was damn nice (:
then we went window shopping at the sports shops.that's all
came home and stoned.
till now.

bye.

No comments: