Sunday, March 27, 2005

i only have 5 minutes before i have to go for tuition so...here goes.

i've been having weird dreams lately..
and it always has something to do with school.
the latest one last night ...was of my home Econs practical exam TOMORROW.
i kinda forgot to bring ALL my stuff i needed ...because i totally forgot that that day was my prac exam.and the teacher wouldn't let me take it with the other half of the class the next week.so i kinda failed without doing anything.
it's kinda like a conscience reminder in my head or something..coz in reality, i kinda almost forgot that there was going to be my home Econs exam tomorrow.

but in another dream about a week back.
it was about my class key.
see i kinda lost it when i went back to school during the holidays for geog lesson.i never found the key after that.
but in the dream, i found the key squashed inbetween the teacher's table the extra table at the side.and then i woke up.
yea...but it can never be there out of dream world.

yea...so that's bou't it.
gotta rush for tuition now though its raining.
bye.

No comments: