Wednesday, March 02, 2005

damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn.
dropped my mp3 on the bus on the way home!

i was like sleeping,coz i had a stupid headache, then woke up just in time to stop at my stop.
so i grabbed my wallet from my bag, and accidentally grabbed the earphones at the same time.but then i just rushed down the steps, and got out of the bus.
i got down from the bus, and realized that my earphones were hanging without the mp3 on it.
then i searched my bag and it wasn't there.
the stupid thing is, if it dropped on the bus, someone must have seen it and at least called me or something.
then i called the stupid bus company, and the office was closed.
fuck them.
one of my favourite pieces of equiptment okae.
200 bucks down the drain.



anyway..
the hockey team got into the quarter finals!!!
and that's the nationals.
(:
so happy for the seniors.
the match today :
crescent vs. evergreen
12 - NIL
(:

No comments: