Friday, April 20, 2012

summer 2012

I can't wait. 

It's distracting me so much so that I have got to let it out somewhere in attempt to get it off my mind. There's still two more papers to go (which I feel are relatively important for me to score well), but there's very little motivation to study for them now, since my motivation's being taken up by my excitement over upcoming plans for the next three weeks. Here's the plan, and ho, it's going to be packed!

Rinjani Trekking and Bali
25th May - night flight to Bali
27th May - start trekking Mt Rinjani
1st May - Bali explorations
3rd May - fly home

Melbourne
4th May - night flight
5th May - head for Grampians to join melly
6th May - drive back down to city
7th - 8th May - Great Ocean Road drive with hockers, and another side trip to Grampians
11th May - val's dance concert
13th May - Food hunt with Kaden&Jason
14th May - fly home!

it's so terribly exciting i can't wait!

No comments: