Wednesday, April 11, 2012

pre-exam rants

I think I started studying too early. Or at least I felt like it today. I'm afraid I'll finish studying days before the exam (which has never happened before, because I never finish studying before the exam), and forget all the content when it's crunch time. I've got about 9 days to my first paper. Doesn't seem like a lot of time, but, I'm getting bored of studying already! It's only Day 2 since I started my revision by the way. Fear of finishing my revision early? pfttt...what nonsense is this??

After dinner, I randomly picked out my favourite book, flipped to a random page, sat down and started reading. And reading. And reading. Over two hours flew past without me realizing it. That's the power of a good book.

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger 

No comments: