Friday, March 20, 2009

sickness kills both my appetite and my appetite to blog. many many things happened again as usual (which is why i blog right), which includes GEOG TRIP! woohoo!. and er. my 17 hour stint at hockey camp.

[i would really like to type a long post, but withut my usual tablet keyboard, and having my whole body aching no isn't ideal, so i'll post keywords for my next time to edit (: ]
GEOG TRIP.
fun
new friends
geog class
sick
rain
limestone caves
climb
rocks
beach
camera died
hotel room
cold
tired
night-tutorials
river
food

HOCKEY CAMP.
tired
greenwood avenue
closed
chicken rice
adam
8.30pm
olympic womens' final hockey match
theory
cold bath
grandstand
sleep
twister mat
rain
3am
cold
breakfast
bus
pitch
die-ded.

ta-dah! ok. forgive me geog people for not uiploading my pictures yet.

No comments: