Saturday, March 07, 2009

great  news, exciting stuff and yummy things are coming up in this post. i'll leave the bad stressful stuff for another time.

first up:
which means, I PASSED! to some, it may just seem like a not-so-good grade, especially for a student's A level subject, coming from NJC. but to me, it's a feat. a feat i achieved, which i felt pretty relieved to see it. It may be due to my pessimism of my own mother tongue, or just my inability to believe in my own capabilities that i could have worked harder and gotten a better grade. but i guess having such lines of thoughts lowers expectations, and gives the mind at least a little room to breath. It may actully bring a little happiness too, since I did better than what I expected, saves on tears i suppose. Now, less one subject to worry about, more time on my hands ( 4 hours a week to be precise, since 2.5 hours of chinese lessons plus the 1.5 hour wait i have on tuesday before chinese lesson starts) . And people: you can stop teasing me about my incapability to speak my own mother tongue now.

Secondly, I seem to have a lot of musically talented friends surrounding me, probably to make up for my non-existant musical sense. And thing is, I'm not a groupiue or fan of any famous artist out there in the world, for I just like music in general. But when the artists are my friends, the local scene, probably due to the bond of friendship, I become their fans almost overnight. Like Sheena, the future star singer who is multi-talented and has a great voice, tuned to perfection. and then there's David, who plays the bass for his band, who just performed for NTU's Surf and Sweat at Sentosa awhile back. Loved their music the first time i heard it at esplanade, which included jap songs, and thus here's the video to promote their band, especially when the lead has a great voice too! anybody who wants to watch them live : 21st March, Saturday at the Central (: enjoy!


Lastly: MUFFINS.
 vanilla, dark chocolate, blueberries, orange frosting. that's all i have to say XD



No comments: