Tuesday, February 10, 2009

firstly i have to apologise to all the people i was acting pissy at today. my self-induced stress prompted that untolerable behavior from me. 

well, i don't even know why i got so stressed. i mean, it worked itself all out in the end didn't it. i thought my week would be packed to the brim, with no time to do anything else, yet it seems events one by one are fitting themselves into place such that i can breathe again. i was worried about the things i need not worry about, yet those which needed more of my attention, was thoroughly left behind.

i really hope i can cope woth what i'm getting myself into. already with time management problems ingrained into me, i really hope to enjoy myself in everything i'm drowning myself in. [how masochistic can that be?]

would you be my valentine?

No comments: