Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i am pissed.with my parents.
firstly my dad.i just don't like being within in range of him, especially when he calls EVERYDAY.just to make sure i come home early like wtf is wrong. can't i even stay OUT to study. why must i study at home? sheesh. its damn irritating.even when you come and fetch me everyday.people are glad to have that service.but im NOT.screw me.

and then my mom. its midnight and she wants me to sleep. i still have work to do.HELLO.can't she see that? the notes are out, laptop's on, how much more obvious can in get. and then she asks what am i doing. and when i try to explain, she HAS to know EVERYTHING. and comes out with some crap shit that has no relavence to my work.its mainly her fault that im actually in this state now. she HAD to have me in the ip program. and if she spurts out more crap and nonsense - its kinda obvious DISTRACTION = SLOWER PROGRESS. omg.i can just kill her.or myself.

No comments: