Friday, April 29, 2005

ever seen deja vu??
i've like seen it lots of times this year.
like in the train just now.
at least3/5 people on the train i saw were wearing jeans.
and i myself was wearing jeans.

anyway...exams started already and im like not even bothering.
how can i???
the work im doing during the exam time each day are like equivelent to what yu qi does on normal days.
sighx.

mom bought a replacement mp3 for me today..
but i gotta pay her back and stuff.
the size 's bigger.
but its the old model.
but i guess its better than nothing.
and i got free earphones for that.
the 49 bucks one.
hahahaaa.

had japanese food for dinner last night.
dad's official senior citizen birthday.
i had tuition...so didn't get the buffet.
it was 30 bucks per person...so i only got this plate of salad and pork loins.
anyway...the buffet plates were damn small..and i don't exactly like to eat fish or raw food anyway.
nice change of food for me anyway.although i didn't enjoy it fully.

the paper today was freaking hard.
bet you 20 bucks i failed it.
but im broke too.
and my freaking pocket money's so little.
and everybody's asking me to study.
like that's possible for me.
actually it might...if someone paid me 100 bucks for it.
(:


sheesh..i think my brother's deaf
he's like blasting music so loudly at this time...
at least he should wear headphones or something.
go disturb the neighbours...like the old lady downstairs.

well......i think i better finish up.
bye bye.

No comments: