Tuesday, November 02, 2004

1st november 2004, monday, 11.16pm

boo.....
haven't blogged for a damn long time....and I don’t have internet now.so im typing on microsoft for now.

school's out already...woohooo..hahaha..many things happened thru the weekend.was really busy.haha.
school was kinda boring for the last few days….only had cards to play stress and that was about all.

wed got back report book, thurs no school, fri go school till 10 am.then dismissed already…
i went back to hpps with sue wei,reached at 11, had nothing to do..so TRIED to do my compo for tuition...but only did half a compo when i had 2 to complete.xuan huai came at 12 i think.ate lunch...then tried to find mr lim at his 5f class....took the lift up to the 5th level, then saw a FEMALE teacher in the class.we thought he wasn't in the class so went to the teacher's room to look for him.he wasn't there.so just left his belated birthday present on his table[a bag of cookies…haha] so went back to the canteen, played slowwwwww basketball, then yuan zhi came.mr lim then came down for lunch…..and we were like asking him where he was.

surprisingly, he said he had been in class all day….and we told him what we did …and he said that his class was in the 6th level!!!!how dummb could we be.so we chatted for awhile while mr lim ate his lunch…he had a meeting…..then had to go off.valerie came after that….when i was playing uno..haha.
we just roamed around the school for awhile before abandoning the two boys.

cuitian and nicolle came soon after..we hung around and chatted at our old hangout in school till mr lim ended his meeting.then we left for val's house for a sleepover.
Dickson didn't come coz of basketball training, michael coz he lost his wallet [when i told that to mr lim…he said that it was very 'typical of him'..wahahaha]arnold andrew and the rest….noooo idea why.ha.

went to cold storage jelita to get our midnight snacks and stuff….then headed off for val's house,saw choon min[ex-tuition pal] on the bus.. Reached val's house ,took my bathe, ate a very full dinnner, then played mario party 5[a game on the game cube] with chris[val's younger brother] , cui and sue as val was at tuition. .it was my reallllly bad day.couldnt get any stars at all and went broke.lost almost alll the mini-games.the past few times I played I was always the champion…haha.

half way stopped to watch singapore idol.cui was all crazy over slyvester. She voted twice for him on that night.then after singapore idol we watched the chinese show 'ren4 wo2 ou2 you2' [the champion]till ten.by then we finished a pack of ruffles already.then went to val's rooom to play 'heart attack-truth-dare -or -prank' with johnathan too…it sounds lame la…but it wasn't that bad.we were all so noisy that we were chased down to the basement. Opened a pack of lay's and played abit more before going up to continue watching 'I dream' nicolle fell asleep first.then me val cui and sue decided to chat awhile. Turned off the lights and talked in the daark…bout crushes and all kinds of stuff.then we even came to our class….who's compatible to whom….had lotz of fun there…..and sue wei was all acting sacarstic about 'how I love jit sheng so much' ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…..hahahah.
i guess i fell asleep the latest.as always.
Woke up the earliest tooo..always the same….followed by val, then nicolle, sue then cui[ the reallly last one.she's damn hard to wake up] nicolle had to leave at 7am coz of basketball training.val's family really wakes up early…….they're always up before us no matter what time we wake up.hahaha.

val's cuzzies rachelle and tessa came by later….to go to val's school fair together with us.we walked to her school…..short walk..many food and game stalls…….and val's parents paid for all our tickets….aren't they nicE? I had a henna done…so did val, vanessa[val's lil' sis], rachelle and tessa..me cui and tessa got a tatoo thing done too.me and cui than competed on this round-the -world on this bicycle thingy. You're suppose to paddle till you go upside down and go round and round and round…I got 19 rounds…..my legs were all wobbly after that….and cui got 17 rounds….woohoo..i win! .i win! i win! wahahaha.i rock.
all the people I saw at the fair that I noe: hannah .nikki. eunice.shanin.natasha.michelle.rui xiang.can't remember anybody else.

went back to her house bout' 2pm I think. val's dad fetched us back.val had duty till 6pm.hanged out iin her room.cui and nicolle fell asleep the whole while.cui fell asleep halfway thru the second part while watching white chicks.TRIED to do my compo again….coz i thought i had tuition the next day.

dad came to pick me up at 6 +…then came home….the end of the sleepover.cui and nicolle stayed for another night.

sunday didn't do much….teacher called to say thati had no tuition…so went to my grandma's house for lunch….then went grocery shoppingg…then came home.

today…woke up bout 8.30am….started baking my brownies, ate breakfast at the same time. Went for hockey at 2.it was drizzling…so ran behind the grandstand thingy…wadeva you call it. did basics….then the usual stuff.my foot didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.
the sky suddenly became reallly dark so coach let us off a bit earlier.went home…met my brother on the bus.
went home…bathed, then ready to go to jia yi's house for the bbq.it was still abit drizzling.so didn't go down till about 6 plus.started the fire on one side with bout 9 fire starters….quite fast I would say..the other side couldn't even light.we started cooking on one side all thanks to me[muahahahaha…ego]…then the other side I tried to light it too….i was sooo successful….wahahaha.but a lot of smoke got into my eyes…..hurt real baad. Only miss tan came out of all the teachers we invited.went to eat first….then we started playingin the pool with our clothes on…..then the security guard chased us out.went to change….then my parents came already….sad.

well…came home and bathed….watched a bit of teevee….and here I am ever since….the end.haha.


welll…can’t think of anything else to do I guess…..
and this was an extremely longggggg blog...haha
bye bye…


12.09am

No comments: