Sunday, September 05, 2004

woohoo....finally.
i couldnt blog for almost a week???
yupp....not much has happened anyway...except for my overactive mind..which keeps thinking bout stuff that will never happen..or maybe it will.

the weird thing is....the past few nights i've been having dreams..that happens the opposite of what will happen the next day.eg.friday night...i dreamt that i missed hockey as i woke up too late.but when i woke up...it was juz in time to go for hockey[considering waking up 1/2 an hour before hockey starts :) ]
then last night...i dreamt that i asked my mom that night whether i could go with yj to queensway shopping centre to ask bout the class tees, and my mom said no.but my mom actually went with me today to ask bout' the tees.
i feel like im pyscic thru my dreams[in the opposite way].

my parents and my brother isnt home from my grandmother's house yet.i came home first taking the mrt with my eldest brother...and itz already sooooo late.
sighx....today i missed a really really really rare invitation: a concert at zouk. north is gonna be there.itz not that i like the band...i juz thought of going into zouk to have a look of wad it looks like.and itz damn near my house.too bad i got my chinese tuition right at the time of the party....sighx.

anyway..tmr i got chinese class in school so i betta sleep now..[actually that's not the reason.my brother juz told me that they are leaving my grandma's house now and my parents are coming home :D]

good nitez everybody.

No comments: