Wednesday, September 15, 2004

hey peeps.
itz been one full week asfter i last blogged.im using my oldest brother's computer now...tablet's not ready yet.well...excuse me for my last entry....was damn pissed...especially when i didnt have a backup of my stuff.LOTS of stuff.juz hope by tmr i can get my tablet back....haveta take down lotsa notes...and install back lotsa stuff.the tablet im loaning from the school now has nothing inside....not even microsoft word office.only can use windows journal.

exams are coming up preety fast....together with the wonderfully fabulous holidays...that's when i slack and go have fun by the beach...[if stacey's mom is goona book something there for us]and i'll get another sun burn[oww....should remember the sunblock next time].

now..all the damn work is piling...for CS the magazine deadline is this friday..and my whole group doesnt even have adobe photoshop..told them to go download today...if not...we're dead meat..[not exactly...we'll get a demerit point each].

tmr's a busy day.mass run..then there's creative arts where we have to learn to sketch pictures for our exam coming up..then errr....fast forward to hockey...this time is theory[who would expect a sport to have theory]...so just have tuh bring my brain....then got tuition at 7pm. i might haveta go straight to tuition from school if i don't have the time to go home.

i think i betta stop here and go eat my dinner.
bye and thanx for reading till the end!

No comments: